Friday, March 13, 2009

Giselle loves being a Stepmom

Gisele BündchenDon’t be surprised if baby news is soon on the way for newlyweds Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady.

In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar given shortly before the couple’s surprise wedding last month, Gisele talks about her happy home life with Tom and her stepson John, and says she loves kids and looks forward to having “a big family.”

“It’s amazing that I have the opportunity to hang out with my stepson all the time,” the 28-year-old supermodel says.

She describes 18-month-old John, Tom’s son from his previous relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan:

“He is so kind. He loves blueberries, and every now and then my dog, Vida, tries to get some food from him. He is so nice that he will give her the blueberries first. He is so cute and has such a sweet demeanor.”

As for her new husband, Gisele says he is “a good guy.”

“He has a very pure heart. He’s very naive, almost like a child. That is my favorite quality about him,” she says. “One thing that I thought was so amazing when I first met him is that he is innocent. He sees the world with [rose] colored glasses.”
source

No comments: