Saturday, March 07, 2009

GaGa plans "creative orgasm" live shows

GaGaLady GaGa has described her first headline tour as a "creative orgasm".

The 'Poker Face' singer is embarking on a 23-date US tour this month and admitted that she has "no limitations" on what she has planned for her fans.

"I am so mental and sleepless and excited for this tour," she told Billboard.

"This is so different than anything you've seen from me in the past year. What's fantastic about [the show] was I was able to plan it while I was on another tour that was on a much smaller scale, opening for the Pussycat Dolls.

"This is going to be, like, the ultimate creative orgasm for me 'cause I'm ready to move on. I'm not restricted to a certain structure for my show anymore. No limitations. I'm free."

The star, who is still finalising the set and her costumes, added that she will vary her shows depending on the size of the venue.

"I want to have a clear schedule of the dimensions for each venue so that we can properly execute all the technology and visuals," she said.

"I need to mentally prepare days in advance if things are going to be taken out; otherwise, I won't have a good show."

The 'Fame Ball' tour kicks off at the San Diego House Of Blues on March 12.


source

No comments: