Thursday, May 28, 2009

Taylor Swift: I Don't Look for Boyfriends

Taylor SwiftSinger-songwriter Taylor Swift doesn't follow a rulebook when it comes to dating.

"I don't look for boyfriends. I don't really scour the awards shows for who I'm going to date," the 19-year-old CMT Music Awards nominee tells the Associated Press. "But I think love happens when you're not looking for it, and when it happens, I'm not going to be the one to over think it."

Swift, who once dated Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers, says it doesn't matter what her love interest does or how he affects her career.

"When you strategize a relationship too much, like, 'we're not gonna be public about it, and we're gonna say this in interviews,' when you think it all out, I think that complicates the relationship," she says, "I think that's unfair for the relationship."

The award-winning country artist is currently on her first headlining tour for her sophomore album, "Fearless," which already sold more than 3 million copies.

people

No comments: