Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jessica Biel no longer orange

Jessica BielAfter a flawless performance at the Met gala, Jessica Biel was out to wow again last night at the Cinema Society screening of Easy Virtue. A natural eye and peach blush helped make her glossy pink lip the focal point of the evening’s look, which was framed by a loose, wavy updo that fell over her eye, just so. We’ve been a little slow to fully warm up to the new Revlon spokeswoman’s increased red-carpet presence, but are getting pretty cozy with the idea now. You?

SOURCE

Actress JESSICA BIEL has been taking secret singing lessons so she can hit the high notes in a one-off stage production of beloved musical GUYS & DOLLS this summer (09).

The actress, who is dating pop superstar Justin Timberlake, will play Sister Sarah in the stage spectacular at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.

Biel tells WENN, "I've been taking voice lessons a couple of times a week and really getting to know the music and working that muscle again which has been quiet a very long time.

"I have to learn everything before we go into rehearsal because we only have 10 days to rehearse to put the whole thing together... It'll be interesting. I plan on seeing the Broadway show soon, which I'm hoping is good."

And Biel could join Mandy Moore if the production ever becomes a movie musical - because it's the Saved star's favourite show.

Moore tells WENN, "I really love Guys & Dolls. That could be fun. I think I'd have to be a little bit older - because I like the Adelaide part.

"But, me, Hugh Jackman... Let's put it out there."

SOURCE

Biel on JT's Skit

Justin Timberlake has a surefire fan in girlfriend Jessica Biel! She tells "Extra" she was impressed by her boyfriend's "SNL" skit "Motherlover," an odd musical tribute to Mother's Day.

"I think he killed. I think he just killed it!" she said. "So good... also, I loved the short, the digital short. And I loved the immigrant sketch."

Timberlake and Biel are often spotted hand-in-hand, but they tend to keep details of their personal lives private. So, what does this couple like to do for fun when they're in New York City? "Extra" fan Stacey asked Biel, who responded, "We love to go to the theater. Love to go and enjoy Central Park especially when the weather is nice. And I love to go to dinner late because we don't do that in L.A. very much because kitchens close at 10."

The two were in New York City last week where Biel looked stunning at the Met Costume Institute Gala. She caused a stir when she showed up on the arm of Timberlake sporting a huge rock on her finger, but, sorry romance fans, no engagement news yet! "The jewelry was Fred Leighton," she revealed. "It was unbelievably beautiful. I wished I owned it. I want it. I don't own it."

Biel did own up to the fact that she's been a fair-weather fan of "American Idol" this season. "I don't watch it very much, but I did vote once this season and I've never voted before. I don't even remember who I voted for, but it was this amazing, brown-haired girl. She had this kind of sultry, cool, sexy rock and roll voice. I don't know if she's still there. I haven't watched it in a long time. I don't even know who's left."

Our A.J. Calloway sat down with Biel, starring in the upcoming period piece "Easy Virtue," but don't expect to see Biel on any reality show competitions like "Dancing with the Stars." She told us, "No way. Those people work so hard. That's crazy. I'll leave that to somebody else." She won't appear on "DWTS," but she will do a little song and dance on another stage! "I'm going to do "Guys and Dolls" at the Hollywood Bowl this summer... I'm terrified... I'm so scared, because it's live. No take two. No stop and let's go again. That's it."

"Extra's" interview with Jessica Biel airs Tuesday night.

SOURCE

No comments: