Sunday, May 03, 2009

Pink admits she is bisexual

PinkAnd really, does this surprise anyone? While it does seem like it’s becoming the new trend in Hollywood to announce that you are gay, first with the not-so-surpring announcements made by the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Clay Aiken, this announcement by Pink is another that does not surprise me. And not that I think any less of her for it, it really bothers me the way she went about making her ‘announcement.’ Note that she does not specifically say that she is bisexual and does actually seem to be erring on the side of ‘I’m-still-straight-really’, if you’ve had relations of any kind with a woman, you’re bisexual. Once it’s done, it’s done and there’s no going back. Sort of like losing your virginity. This is what Celebitchy reported Pink as saying as she skirts around actually being honest with herself:

“The ‘So What’ singer - who split from her husband Carey Hart earlier this year - has had flings with women in the past, but would never completely give up men.

She said: “I’m not gay so I guess I would not try a relationship with a woman. I didn’t say I haven’t experimented but I love men too much to make it a permanent thing.”

SOURCE

No comments: