Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paris Hilton planning trip to Africa

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton will be announcing a trip to Africa, RadarOnline.com has learned.

She recently attended a summit on health and women's issues in Los Angeles with 15 first ladies from African nations. Paris told RadarOnline.com: "I met Sarah Brown, wife of British Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, and she is so inspirational and gracious. It was an honor for me to be there, and I want to help shine a light on the struggles that Africa faces."

Paris also spent time the First Lady of Cameroon, Chantal Biya and told RadarOnline.com: "The First Lady of Cameroon personally invited me to Cameroon and it's something I hope to make happen. It is a very important priority to me."

Paris is now Twitter buddies with Sarah Brown, and she has already talked to Biya since the event. Scott Lazerson of the Interface Foundation says, "The First Lady of Camaroon has invited the Interface Foundation to Cameroon to work on the Millennium Development goals. We have some exciting news to announce in the next two weeks."

Source

No comments: