Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Christmas holidays in Paris

Time goes so fast! Christmas will come in less than 60 days. And I was thinking of traveling again somewhere. For example to Paris, why not? Shopping at this time of year is awesome there. And I started to look for Paris Hotels of course.

Here are some I found at Superbreak.
1. Holiday Inn Paris La Villette
The Holiday Inn Paris La Villette is a hotel of modern design located opposite the museums of music, science... ( Prices from £36.75 pp).
2. Hotel d’Argentine
Located in the centre of Paris, the hotel is close to the Arc de Triomphe and the famous Champs... ( Prices from £64.25 pp)
3. The Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel
The Novotel Paris Tour Eiffel faces the River Seine and dominates the Parisian skyline whilst the Eiffel... ( Prices from £65.00 pp)

They are nice; if I will go there I will probably choose “Holiday Inn Paris La Villette” (the cheapest one).

Anyway I’ll continue to think where to go on Christmas break.

No comments: