Wednesday, September 20, 2006

WinAntiVirus 2006 Pro

First of all small description of this program:


WinAntiVirusPRO 2006 - complete protection for your pc against malicious viruses, worms and Trojan horses. Repairs infected files and protects your system in real-time mode. Anti-spyware tool removes spyware and adware that slow down your pc and Internet connection. Powerful firewall secures your system from hacker attacks. Popup blocker stops pop-up ads.

I was browsing web and looking for any opinions about this product. I found a lot of good but also a lot of bad reviews.

Anyway I installed it and you know... I like it. Maybe I will be disappointed in it soon. But for now I use it and I’m happy with its work.

Got bugs? Are you sure they are not in your head? ;)

1 comment:

add ad said...

Hi, thx, but I've got registered version and for now it works ok...